Cooking For Guests- Italian Style

Foie Gras de Canard Crostini with Balsamic-Glazed Dried Figs

I'm putting the foie gras picture at the top because it's the nicest picture I have from the dinner.  As for the rest, well, they suffered because I was too hungry/impatient to take my time and take a decent photo.  So, my apologies for that.  In other news, I'm just putting up the pictures because I thought it might be nice to show you what kind of things I like to make for my friends when they come over; if you want the recipes though, let me know and I'll make posts for them.  Enjoy.

                                                                       

Shiitake and Porcini Mushroom Crostini with Creme Fraiche, Thyme, and Red Wine Vinegar



Osso Buco with Olives, Lemon Zest, Tomatoes, White Wine, and Herbs Served atop Buttery Polenta



Vanilla Panna Cotta Served with Saffron-Scented Clementines

0 comments:

Post a Comment